The 2019-20 curriculum offer includes:
GCSEs in English Language, Mathematics, RE, Art and Science
V-Cert in Health & Fitness (GCSE-equivalent)
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT as required
GCSEs in Community Languages, if appropriate
ASDAN CoPE (Boxing pathway)
We balance the academic lessons with boxing training sessions, group sporting activities and education in PHSE (personal, health, social and economic), SMSC (spiritual, moral, social and cultural) and British Values.
All students have access to IAG (independent advice and guidance) for careers and will experience workplace visits and preparation for working skills in a corporate setting.
We cater for many different SEN and behavioural needs with our flexible approach to learning and skilled staff. Key points include:
- Small group teaching
- Personalised learning for every student
- Specialist Dyslexia support and resources
- Kinaesthetic learning styles
- Classroom support provided for all lessons
- Clear and structured environment giving the students an opportunity to build relationships
- ADHD trained support staff